- The fashion success of sleeveless dresses of the 1920s never ended. Nor did the popularity of bracelets, continuing to intensify as designs grew larger and included more decorative glass and rhinestones.
- Into the 1950s, large links were the rage.
- Ours has prong set cabochon ovals of "cat's eye" turquoise, marigold and olivine glass with machine cut crystal in indicolite, olivine, lime, topaz aurora and erinite green.
- The movement of light through the ovals and shimmer of crystal gives this bracelet an especially exciting presence.
- Its color palette is further enhanced by the rich burnished copper metal.
- Foldover clasp.
- Signed. Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
For more product knowledge click here