- Twin serpents coil right and left at your ears.
- Could they be Egyptian tomb treasure? Or, perhaps your auntie's favorites from the 1940s? Doesn't matter; snakes have been popular jewelry icons since jewelry began.
- In recent history, popularity was revived by the wedding ring of Queen Victoria--a serpent, the historical symbol of love.
- These little snakes are ornamented in luminous enamel in red and blue.
- A clear crystal collar encircles their necks.
- Montana blue eyes, emerald crystal and black enamel accents their detailed little heads.
- Antique Gold metal finish.
- Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
For more product knowledge click here