- Since the 1930s, pansy jewelry has been sought for its symbolism of a beloved person who occupies our thoughts. Translated into enamels, porcelains and metals, my favorite is the Art Deco era's take on this flower - a blended palette of pave stones.
- These entrancing pansies are masterfully sculptured, fabricated, finished and jeweled.
- Each of the three petals is formed to appear delicate.
- The color palettes are fresh and are hand lacquered before colored Swarovski crystal is pave set on the entire surface of the flower. Metal finish is soft burnished bronze.
- Adjustable for wrists 7-9"
- Signed and Copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
For more product knowledge click here