- A deceptively simple vee silhouette, the necklace is a feast of detail and presents a clean and vibrant color story.
- This 'V' shaped necklace is styled after a "carcanet," a Renaissance era collarpiece that was revived in the Victorian era.
- Miniature emblems, plated in gold, silver and bronze are set in a palette of regal color crystal, cabochon cut stones and seed pearls.
- Each is mounted on a bronze finish book chain that has been produced from old dies of the late 1800s.
- Wear this beauty for holidays and always.
- Highly detailed, fascinating and sophisticated.
- Signed. Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
For more product knowledge click here