- The wondrous discovery of Tutankhamen's tomb in 1922 profoundly influenced archeology and pop culture.
- Bohemian glass factories produced decorated elements for use in the creation of "artifact" jewelry. Most of the period jewelry did not survive.
- Our filament bead necklace is typical of the Egyptian Revival craze of the early 20th century.
- It features genuine circa blue glass tapers.
- Like other vintage jewelry, this treasure is delicate and deserves your appreciative care.
- Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
- 17'' long + 4'' extender
- Drape: 4-1/2''
For more product knowledge click here